Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here we are.. a new year!
I hope it goes well for you all.
I'm happy to say I have found work. Now the starting pay will be less than half what I was making before but  I have the opportunity to earn more.
I was to start tomorrow but my background check won't be in til Friday so they called me today and informed of my new start date of Monday.
WORKS FOR ME. !
I love being off. I love NOT WORKING.
I love doing nothing. I love doing something.
So far into this year .. my lesson that I am practicing is just going with the flow AND BEING HAPPY no matter what.
Who cares if something didn't go according to plan.. I'm still good. Who cares if a form needs to be filled out before something else can be completed.. It's all good.
I've seen perfect timing happen already this year. I am thankful for that.
I center myself everyday and project only love.
I answer in love and not fear. I face my day with love and gratitude not fear. Not the what if's.
So I hope you all have a great year. I'm gonna have a great year.

Ps. My I-rock quit on me.. but I've learned I have 2 other options to hot glue my gems down .. hoooooooray... I'll use my michaels coupon and pick one out!

Happy Scrappn!

1 comment:

  1. ok girl since you have all this time its time to get creating! lol !!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    scrappinwithmybug

    ReplyDelete