Below I will show you close ups and from the base up what I did.
Here I layered a piece of Graphic 45 darker in color and then a lighter green from the Graphic 45 on top. I distressed the edges and inked them in green. I watered down the gesso to give a light whitewash on the tag.
Here you can see I used some sprays and let them drip. I also used some archival ink and used some Prima stamps to accent the tags.
Here you can see I used some modeling paste and then sprayed some ink and then spritzed it with water to get it to trickle around.
Here I used some filler beads to lightly decorate the modeling paste.
Here are some close ups of my tags. I did sprinkle some paste on the tops of the flowers. Here I used a Heidi Swapp die: lovely. I used the Graphic 45 paper.
In the above and below you can see I used some some thread to give accents.
Here you can see the beautiful doily I used in the corner. I tucked in some flowers around the larger flowers.
Here you can see more stamping.
In the picture above and below you can see I used a blue piece and below a red piece in the center of the doily. I also used a green piece on the third tag.
Thank you for looking and don't forget to join us over on Facebook. Come be a part of our community and join in our challenges. Share with us what you create with the kits.
Thanks for looking and as always...