Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Another layout using the January Botanique Kit

Here is another layout I made using the January Kit Botanique. You can find many products and kits here at the Scraps of Darkness Store.




Scraps of Darkness January Botanique scrapbook kit. Our Jan. kit features Graphic 45's gorgeous new Nature Sketchbook collection, and is sure to show off your photos beautifully. Create stunning layouts, handmade cards, mixed media, and off the page projects with our newest kit. Join our monthly kit club and get a new box of scrapbooking fun in the mail every month, or stop by our store and pick up one of our limited edition kits before they sell out.

This picture is of my wonderful nephew Bryce! Wasn't he looking dapper!! I love the woodsy feel of the page with the garden of flowers at the bottom.



Here are a few closeups.... I love stencil work... here you can see the stencil from Stencil Girl that is under the photo and peeks out of the top.




I used a little cheesecloth  and some beautiful chipboard.






Below I used the new metal works from Ken Oliver. I think that is so cool.



Thanks for looking!! Remember to join us over on Facebook and show us your work with the kits.

Happy Scrappn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment