Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Time

Over at Scraps of Darkness the new kit  is called Envy.  Here are the closeups.

The Mistables was fun to play with I used two TH inks on it.. blue and brown came out nice.

 I found a way to keep the pen secure! 
I used a TH holtz tag and then used some Viva Decor Pearl Pen on the hole. 
Loved the Robin's Nest Rubons and the new Mists.


Bringing some pink to my boy page hee hee






Time for school..7th grade.... linear lines  I enjoyed playing with the parts; the ribbon did get used if you can see it. I loved the Robin's nest's rubons. The bling is so pretty.

I used Tim Holtz paper on the cut from Cricut Cart: PaperLace. Petaloo, KaiserCraft, Lindy Stamp Gang and that homemade pin. I used some Martha Stewart punches as well.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment