Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND SOAR

SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE SKETCH CHALLENGE FOR APRIL 2012

UPDATE.. IT WON! WOW HOW COOL IS THAT! Surprised humbled and excited. Thank you

Awakening is the name of the kit!  Now lets take a look at what I did.  I did do a little fussy cutting and ACCIDENTAL BURNING... but it was for a good cause. shall we take a peek?

Neat handmade Prima flowers and I put pearls on them

Why yes that is burning felt.!

just looks so cute all snuggled up there

Renea's handmade dragonflies! Awesome

Just cuz I like the pic!
Spread Your Wings and Soar!
Thank you Val for letting me borrow your kids. 

Products used:

Paper: Moxie -Spring has Sprung - Posies, Bluebird
Pretty in Pink Ledger
Prima Say It in Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Prima Flowers - Fleur de lys Chorale, and Marcelle Orchestra
Dusty Attic : DA0466 Ornate Corner #7

Thanks for looking.!
Happy Scrappn!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous and I love the dragon fly. don't worry, I like to burn things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page!
    Thanks for visit and nice comments on my blog hop!

    ReplyDelete