Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Round Robin Entry... Create

I'm at it once again.. Round Robin time over at Scraps of Darkness..

I chose this older pic of my boy... he was painting his first pumpkin over at the Garland County Library.
He was so focused.

I am using the September Kit titled My Guy. I also used my homemade gears that came in the Creativity Add on a bit back.
I also used my Dusty Attic Cogs #1 - DA0001
I also used my MINI 8 - FLOURISH punch. Love it.
I love these Prima Bulbs.. and my homemade gears!

I LOVE MY WEBSTER PAGES LOTUS FLOWERS!

This is my baby... creating...
did not open in camera raw... still working on that balance.


Here are some closeups and then the final project..

Products used:
Aunthentique - Curiosity-Academic
Prima-Craftsman - Draftsman
Sears & Son - Trilby
Prima Bulbs.. -2
Petaloo Darjeeling - Mini Pearl Daisies
TH-Distress Stains Metallic
DUSTY ATTIC COGS#1 -DA0001
TH - Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Lumiere - Paint - Burnt Orange
Petaloo - Butterflies (fabulous)
Websters Pages - LOTUS BLOOMS WHIMSIES - Coral Lotus
MINI 8 - FLOURISH
Lindy Stamp Gang Mists - Canna Lily burnt Orange, Burnished Brass

Thanks for looking.
Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment