Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Scraputante's Round Robin Group 2 Week 4

I am participating in the Round Robin over at Scraputante's!
This was fun!!!!!
Here's my take with a few closeups.
Thanks for checking it out.

Secret Garden

Ok I have to say .. now that I can make flowers with my new Heartfelt Creations dies... I had to make some more tonight..  Love them.

butterfly trails 

some glitter glue on my pretty flowers

blue and yellow to match the one in my photos.

my cute little flowers from Heartfelt Creations

The butterfly I cut out on my Cameo. I used Tattered Blossoms die from Heartfelt Creations to make my flowers. I'm sure about curling up the ends.. I'm using my stylist. I have to be careful because the petals like to tear. yikes. My friend Shannon gave me some 3-D glitter glue and I have put them on my flowers.
Thanks Kelly for hosting a fun challenge.

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappn!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the details! Beautiful Page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just gorgeous :)
    I have noticed that you and the other semi-finalists have published your entries on your blogs.... I have held back as I wasn't sure that we were a loud, but as everyone else has then I might as well..... Will probably spread them over a few days though as am busy do hubbys end of year paper work :(
    I noticed Prima have a DT call too are you going to enter that too? I think I might, but after seeing there gallery I don't think my designs in anyway reach there level:( Wow there is some amazing talent out there don't you think?
    Crafting hugs
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete