Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

SOUS - CIRCLES

Sad to say this is my last post for Stuck On U Sketches!
boooooooooohoooooo.
What a fun great team. I am so grateful for my time there.
Our challenge this week is all about CIRCLES!!!!!!!!!!
Hop on over to SOUS to check out what our fabulous girls created.
Here's my contribution:

First you will want to start with a foundation page. Then pull out a nice contrasting piece of paper. Choose your favorite punch and work your way around the edges. You'll want to position the picture where it looks best for you. For me I was going for a circular draw. I made the arrows lead the viewer into the picture.


and now a few close ups. A simple page but full of wonderful smiles!

From here you can see a close up of the gears and arrows for a more masculine feel.
This is my son and my sister  taken several years ago! 

Here you assemble the gears and flowers to anchor the photo down and to represent masculine and feminine within the photo. Choose complimentary colors to match the photo and papers. Choose your favorite glue to adhere your papers and embellishments.



So there ya have it. Super simple but dynamic page to really focus on the photo and to satisfy both the masculine and feminine.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great summer! Thank you so much to LEAH AND NANNE! You ladies are fabulous!!
Remember to smile and Happy Scrappn!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout Monica! I love the beautiful scalloped circle you used for the challenge! I have enjoyed being on the SOUS team with you and will continue to look forward to following your creative endeavors.
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete