Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My next set of Iron-On Shirts for a baby shower

I didn't want to get depressed. I lost my job this week after 8 years. They just decided to eliminate.. Computer Admin. So if they aren't ... replacing me.. who is gonna do the backups , updates new purchases and the gazillion other things  I did daily. Hmm They said to clean out my office the next day. Hmmm Ok what's the rush. Hmm and they don't pay into unemployment. Luckily I will get a severance check.
So since I had already purchased the shirts to go to this shower...the daughter of a former coworker.. I thought what the heck Lets go!
So I doctored up the onesies. The sun was not shining well for me today. LOL





Nursery Tails tag with a pop dot

So there ya go. My  cute little onsies.
Since I'm gonna have some time on my hands while looking for a job.. I think I'm gonna use my time wisely and FUNLY.. hahah is that a word??? I'm gonna be happy scrappn!

Send out love to my followers!





3 comments:

  1. These are SO stinkin' cute. I just know they will be loved. Hang in there! Layoffs are happening to lots of people but God is able. I'm praying for you.

    Christel
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christel!!!!
    I surely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete