Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

What a November!

Bear with me. Life sure does throw some curveballs.. not only did I get "laid off" after 8 years... yesterday my dear dear close friend I found died Wednesday night. I found out yesterday, Thursday night.
I met her 2 years ago Dec... having boyfriend problems.. She instructed Zumba. I fell in love with Zumba. I actually found an exercise that I LOVED. She was so full of life and positive to everyone. She had so much faith.. without a cent in her pocket she made things happen. She had so much wisdom and peace. She was generous and I loved hanging out with her outside of class.  I did print out her pics today and put them in a new collage of picture frames that my brother bought for me at the Walmart black friday sales. I might post a pic later. She had a familiar saying .. and I think I found what I will use my printable vinyl for. She used to say " I lift you up in light and love.". I've got an empty spot on my wall so I plan to print her word and frame them around her pictures.  Maybe this will inspire me to keep creating. I want to honor her memory.

I'll be attending her funeral tomorrow.
She left behind 3 children.

Ginger Adair my dear friend!

I didn't have a clue my year would end like this.
Maybe things will start picking up next month! One can hope.

Thanks for hanging in there.
Happy Scrappn.

3 comments:

  1. All right Monica, God has promised that He will never leave nor forsake you. I know (all too well) that this is tough. I've had my share. Tie a knot and hang on. You've got to know who you trust. Many <<>>. I'm usually home in the mornings if you want to chat. Just let me know. Much love your way.

    Christel
    onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something special for you over at my blog. Please stop by and pick it up. Be blessed.

    Christel
    onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Thank you Christel!
    On my way!

    ReplyDelete