Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness~ Diva

Thanks to Bexta76.. I loved what she did on her layout Hanging with Coop.
Mine didn't exactly turn out like I wanted but it's close enough. Kinslee and her diva self... cool photo and perfect for the WINTER'S EVE KIT  from SCRAPS OF DARKNESS.
I forgot about my Copic markers and ended up coloring with my Bic Markit's lol .. Desert Rose.. lovely marker. I also used a ton of glue does for that ribbon around trying to make a circle.. and there is a second ribbon its black and white on the purple circle that the picture is attached too.. enjoy.



I loved the viny stick thingys and put a purple flower on top

used the font off of PAPER LACE 2 cart and a neat scroll die cut

purple gems and white pearls


I enjoyed the white pearls that I put on the corners and I tried to use some gelly rolls to accent the letters and the scroll bar under the letters. Loved these Tim Holtz SEEDLESS PRESERVES.

Happy Scrappn

1 comment: