Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness~ Enchanted

I rather enjoy following the sketch provided each month in the kits.
This is my favorite picture of my son. I have it framed, thanks to Robin Armitage and I have one on my fridge. I do plan to have it buried with me and if I was ever inclined I would tattoo it on my chest over my heart this image.

Enjoy my lovely son.. his gaze enchants me.

used PAPER LACE 2 for the giant gear cog
DA gear tucked in among the beautiful white flowers!
Beautiful stick pin created by Mandy!

Loved the metal flowers from Basic Grey

heat embossing..with Unity Stamps

loved these white flowers to death!

oh look at the tiny gear from DUSTY ATTIC
loving this kit.. gonna find more photos.. oh and I did use some BRAND NEW glimmer glam on the tips of the flowers. .ISLAND BLUE...
Thanks for looking!

Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment