Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness~ Grandparents

I'm getting in at the last minute doing the Feb Sketch of the month provided by Suepup. I happened to come across a rare set of photos of my grandparents. My grandpa died when my mom was a teen. I used to play with my grandma and she would let me stand on a table. I need to make copies of those. Ernestine Cora Martin and Johnny Baumgardner Watson.  I loved using the handmade products from CraftySprinkles and Renea from My Glitter Coated Life.
Of course I got to use my new Lucky 8 Punch from We R Memory Keepers the doily one. I also snuck in some Dusty Attic : DA0543, DA0002, DA0466.
I had lots of fun playing with the Shimmers Paint and the Lindy stamp paints.. really cool. I also put pearls everywhere! LOL
Thanks for looking.

DA0466 Ornate Corner 7

DA0543 and I spritzed it! Love that dress form resist canvas

Loved those tiles and Spritzed this DA0466 a Fuzzy Navel Peach

Loved the metal flower and leaf!

loved using the pin and that ornate corner

Using my Glitter Coated Life Flower by my Grandma

I couldn't stop using those blue pearls and loved this canvas!

And here's the finished product:

Thanks for looking!
Happy Scrappn and thanks to Mel over at www.scrapsofdarkness.com for putting together such amazing kits each and every month!

4 comments:

  1. wow! This has some fantastic embellishments! gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. astonishing, I love the colors you have used. so many interesting details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eleele. I tried to hide or put lots of things in there.

      Delete