Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness~ Too Cute Challenge

Hey everyone -- Meet Lucky. She was born in my kitchen March 8th! I tried the tissue paper technique that my dark sister taught us.
Here comes the corners:

Dusty Attic 0543 Heat embossed silverish

The other DA piece heat embossed with tissue paper peeking out

yes that is flocking sticking to the paper somehow!

I tried to use every color I owned! I loved it!

More fun colors!


Here's Lucky! Isn't she adorable?
I used my SOD kit only the letters and the paws were from outside. I realized how much I missed heat embossing with when I did the DA pieces. I really need to do it more often! I also got out my cropadile and got to punch. I USED MY LUCKY 8 PUNCH ! and my MS punch. I also used Kaisercraft -Madame Boutique line from my SOD line.
Also gotta give credit to Lindy Stamp Gang, Shimmerz and Maya Mists! Those were what I used on the tissue paper!

Thanks for Looking!
Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment