Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

WINNER ~Scraps of Elegance~ Bling and Butterfly Challenge

IT WON. YIPEEEEEE!

Welcome to Scraps of Elegance.. glamours soft romantic just a few words to describe this sister kit club to Scraps of Darkness.
The challenge this time was for Bling and Butterflies.
I think the title should be... "Something Borrowed .. Something Blue.. Something Old ...Something New"
I chose to do one of my coworker, Elyse. This picture was so vintage and romantic looking.
I had saved some goodies I had won from Renea's My Glitter Coated Life Etsy.
These pieces were just tooooooooo special and go so perfectly with this photo!
I used my favorite MS punch and used some vintage material that came in my first SOE kit!
I loved the My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy theme... I used an overlay on the picture.
I also used BoBunny Country Garden paper as well. I used the Petaloo flowers to compliment the lo.
Here are the close ups.

wonder what she's thinking on her big day?

look at the beautiful pink and blue flowers...

Renea's hand crafted beauties!

More of Renea's butterflies!

look at the flower on the right from Renea

Another shot trying to capture the colors
Thanks for looking!
check out Scraps of Elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment