Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness~ Round Robin Time!

I'm happy to be participating this time.
I used lots of elements from the Scraps of Elegance "Awakening" Kit.
The Bazzil Cardstock...
Pink Paislee- Spring Jubilee Celebration
Glitz Design Pretty In Pink Roses
Pretty in Pink Spring J.  Press Ons
Petaloo Velvet Mini- Burgundy
Prima Vintage Trinkets... I lovvvve this set!
Of course the Basic Grey RubOn Roller.

I had 2 ladies to follow and just love it. I used my new Martha Stewart Twirl Loop Punches and My Lucky 8 Punch.
Thanks for looking.. Close ups to follow:

Love the rubon and the little vintage finds tucked in some flowers

just so much fun

Simply Beautiful!
Loved the pinks and blues here.
I was able to get this done at the retreat this weekend over at Springlake. Really had a great productive weekend.
Happy Scrappn and thank you very much for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment