Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

R.I.P. LUCKY

I used various papers from the March Scraps of Darkness kit.
I also implemented the layering I found at this link : Karen's Tut
I also tried for the first time Lisa's Tutorial on using the corner punch to make a circular piece to frame a photo which I just love! Here is her Tut :Lisa's Tut
Definitely check out these ladies blogs. Super cool!

I knew I wanted to do something special for her. Valerie found the cameo at an Estate Sale. I used Industrial Chic Chain.I found my Tim Holtz stash and put on some wings for her ..
soft flowers to frame the cameo

Really enjoyed making this DA0661 Rose RED!

I used Recollections bling and cross brads
Tim Holtz Adornments Regal

The Cameo Val Found !

cooool Rose
upside down
3-8-12 to 3-20-12
I used Glitz Design : Pretty In Pink: Ledger, Music, Stripe.
I used my Zutter to do uber distressing
I used Tim Holtz: Distress Ink -Vintage Photo, Broken China, Corners, Adornments Regal.
Graphic 45: Old Curiosity Shoppe Mercurial Masterpiece.
Dusty Attic: 0661
Close to My Heart Red Embossing Powder.
Cross Brads, embellishments/flower, Alphabet stickers
Industrial Chic Chain

Thank you Val for letting us be a part of her life.
Happy Scrappn!

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the DA chippie and the title! Did you get that chippie from the SOD store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did get that from the SOD STORE... and I've ordered another one.. gonna make one for my bestie Val .. she wants to hang it in her girls room.
      Thank you for stopping by. Love friends dropping in!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous page and your details are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. I like it when others like it too. Means I'm doing something right! hey and I didn't rip it up and start over hooray!hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful page! :( Sad page..

    ReplyDelete