Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Round Robin -- CHERRY

Yes it's Round Robin time over at Scraps of Darkness!!

I'm not used to going second.. Ms Jenny did a fabulous job.!

I got to use my new 3RD EYE STAMPS!!!!!!!.. however you can't seem them because for some reason I used light ink.. Here is a close up though... look at my stars!


Now of course I enjoyed painting my Dusty Attic piece (DA0629) .. Corner Flourish 2!

I got to break out my Cricut machine and use my PAGODA cartridge.. that went well.

yes the picture is sideways.. LOL


The metal leaves in the top left... are from Michelle.. from the land down under...
I also tried my new EK LAYERING PUNCH.. the butterfly and that was nice and easy.

oh in this one you can see I used PUFFFFFFFFFFFFFIES... THAT WAS fun... I thought I might burn up my layout.. I was scared! and I used TIM HOLTZ ENAMEL ACCENTS.. on the edges of the giant red flowers...

Here's the final product... I give credit to FACEBOOK for the photo because thats where I found it... in the feed...

Got to use my new LUCKY 8 PUNCH for the inner layer.

Here are the products used:
PRIMA: Almanac papers  "LIBRE" and "SHAFFER".. and the butterfly is titled MARIPOSA.
LUCKY 8 FANCY SCROLL
Tim Holtz: DISTRESS INK VICTORIAN VELVET... and the DISTRESS MARKER: Antique Linen
EK Success Layering Punch : Butterfly
DUSTY ATTIC Corner Flourish 2 DA0629
Blingz - HOTTIE PINK
PEARLZ LIMITED: Santa Baby
CRICUT CARTRIDGE : PAGODA
Stickles : COTTON CANDY
Faber Castel... TEXTURAL ACCENTS SAMPLER : GLAZE.
Of course my TACKY GLUE!

Thanks for looking and happy scrappn! comments are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I have got to order my 3rd eye stamps asap, I didn't get to order them before my kit went out!! Love every detail and I am so happy to be lifted by you, this is gorgeous my sweet dark sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Monica and I am so in love with that bottom right corner!! Beautiful work!! Thank you so much also for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely compliment. Glad I found your blog and following :)x

    ReplyDelete