Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scraps of Darkness ~ Summer Heat

Here's my entry I put in for the Round Robin over at Scraps of Darkness....

using some new techniques

playing with punches

loving the metal that Michelle sent!

adapting the layout that Lisa provided
Played with Modeling paste for the first time.
I also got to play with some new MS punches that I had seen on HSN... Butterfly Lace.
Products that I used:
Authentique - Perfection -Friendship
7 Dots- Wonderland
Indigo Bleu -bitty blocks - spades clubs
Martha Stewart - trellis loop, circle loop
Tim Holtz Distress Marker - Faded Jeans
TH D. I. - Victorian Velvet
Prima Flowers - Metalique Iron, Tasha Jewel, Fabrique Homespun

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Scrappn!

1 comment:

  1. Super creative and fun layout! I love it! :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment!<3

    ReplyDelete