Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

NotePad Holder

I was inspired by Xyron's Pinterest board. I wanted to make a birthday present for my coworker and I came across this. I thought it was a neat idea.
It was very easy to make.

Supplies used:
3rd Eye Stamp : TES-013 WIND CORNER. Visit 3rd Eye Online Store for World Wide Shipping.
The butterfly is from Ms. Renea's Esty... ReneaBouquet 
KinderStampo - Vintage Findings Brass Charms  Visit KinderStampo's Store.
The paper is from the Nov 2011 Scraps of Darkness- Purple Haze Kit.
I believe the paper was from BoBunny Garden Girl Collection
Stazon Black
Zots
The Acrylic frame is from The Dollar Tree.
Here's a couple of Pics for my neat Note Pad Holder.:

Using Black Stazon with my 3rd Eye Stamp

I tried using WHITE Stazon with my 3rd Eye Stamp.. it wasn't as visible as I wanted.


Renea's wonderful butterfly and KinderStampo's Vintage Findings Brass Charms

The finished holder.

Thank you for looking.
This was a neat spur of the moment trial. I can't wait to make more. The perfect little gift.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings and

Happy Scrappn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment