Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

A little update

Hello my peeps and followers!

I am still alive... however working on a magazine is more hush hush than I realized.
I make anywhere from 6 - 8 projects a month yikes however I can't put them out... only show tidbits so that is what I will start doing to show you what I am working on...
CHECK OUT SCRAP N' ART MAGAZINE HERE!!!!!!!

So for the August Issue .. here are some.. pieces of what I was working on:





and some super duper exciting news.... I have joined ART ANTHOLOGY..!!!!!!!! WOW... I lovvvvvvvvve their products... Stop by their page to see what have to offer to take your projects to the next level.
Art Anthology

Tomorrow my first project GOES LIVE FOR AA!!!!!!!!!! The new girls that have joined are all super stoked.. make sure to stop by the blog to see allllllllllllllllll the fabulous projects that this awesome team has created.  -------------> Art Anthology Blog


So as I like to end it... HAPPY SCRAPPN!

No comments:

Post a Comment