Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Cards

I signed up for a Christmas card swap over at The Flying Unicorn. Making these cards has been a delight and sure put me in the mood for Christmas. I'll show some samples below.


I used some of my Anna Griffin Christmas Dies to layer under her sentiment. 


Here I tucked in some leaves and cheesecloth that I had sprayed green.

Here you can see a little peek of the cheesecloth.  


And for the rest ....
Now here's a card I was trying the Prima Extravaganza Snowflakes Paste. 


Some close ups now one of the things I noticed when I put it on the flowers its that whatever dye was on the flower the paste turned colors.. so it didn't stay white like I wanted. I will try it on another flower to see what happens.


Now on the card it stayed pretty white, the paste that is.


And here you can see the Anna Griffin foil, some of the elements I used were from Anna Griffin and some were Prima Victorian Christmas.



I'll be posting more cards this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment