Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Scraps of Darkness Blue Skies and Sunshine Layout -- Strength

Here's my final project friends with my Scraps of Darkness' Blue Skies and Sunshine Kit.

It just is perfect when working with these wedding photos.

I really loved this picture of my brother with his daughter... don't you?

I think I'll call this layout ... Strength..


I loved her silver sequined dress...


Here are a few close ups of my layout.... I love clocks so I was so happy to see a couple of clocks ready to be used.  You can also see a little punchwork I did on the side.

 In this close up of the flowers... you can see where I did a little paint splatter and a little pink rose for her.






Here just above the flowers you can see a little silver trim.  really wanted to bring out her dress.

 Had to make sure I got the buds in here.... wanted my layout to reflect soft and romantic..



 Here you can see some paint effects...





 Here you can see my latest chipboard alterations. I used the gun metal grey embossing powder for the chipboard.

 Here you can see the row of flowers and the silver peeking out from behind.




Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you are finding time to scrap.

I want to give a shout of thanks to Di Garling. She was my inspiration for this layout. Her video is here.

Make sure to check out the store because we DO have some of the add on's still available.
Check out all the available goodies here: Scraps of Darkness.

Also check us out on Facebook and join in our challenges and swaps.

Happy Scrappn!



No comments:

Post a Comment