Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

July Scraps of Darkness Wayfarer Kit

Hello my Crafty Friends!!

I'm here today to show you a project using the July Scraps of Darkness Kit: Wayfarer.

I love taking pictures of the flowers that get delivered to my work each Friday. They are used for our Sunday Services.  I am in love with the 49 and Market Floral pieces. They are so vibrant.


I loved the cute little stamps that were in this months's kit. I played around with various colors. I also used some washi tape that was from my stash. Any chance to use butterflies and I'm all over it.



I loved used the Blue Fern chipboard pieces that came in the Kit. I used various distress inks to color them up and brighten a bit.



There were some gorgeous flowers that came in the kit and I wanted to choose some that were close to the colors of the papers and photo and embellishments.



I adore the little birdy that came in the kit. I used gel medium to glue him down. Sometimes I don't know how to get these things down but gel medium seems to do the trick.



I have a included a few more close ups continuing to go around the page. I loved the stamps. There were so many wonderful pieces in this kit.





Our July Wayfarer Kit has been wonderful. I can't wait to show you more projects with this kit.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will enjoy this kit as much as I have.


Check out all the available goodies here: Scraps of Darkness.

Also check us out on Facebook and join in our challenges and swaps.


Happy Scrappn!









No comments:

Post a Comment