Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

August Envy Kit - Cherish

Here's another layout I got done using the August Kit -{Envy} from Scraps of Darkness.
It's been great using it! Here comes the closeups. This is of my dad and our newest niece Kinslee Rae.  She's a jewel!

I love these flowers!

Yes I used copics on the blue square.

I used my Viva Decor pens and well of course one of them exploded!

Can you see the heart under the flower?

I cut some butterflies out of papersacks. I also used my first corruguated element.

Yep I used two new tips I learned over at Scraps of Darkness... I've cut the bottoms out of some boxes and peeled and then spritz it with the Lindy Stamp Gang Starbust -- Cattail Copper Brown.. and I used some paperbags.. and used some Martha Stewart Butterfly punches.
The products I used were:

Lindy Stamp Gang
KaiserCraft,Tim Holtz, Scotch ATG, Zots, Zva Creative, Prima flowers, Viva Decor and Making Memories.

Thanks for looking and happy scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment