Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Sept Kit "PASSAGES" Sketch Challenge

This kit is to die for. It is gorgeous. I love the browns.
I've been waiting to scrap pictures of these super cute photos of my nephew Hezekiah.. or Kai Kai.. These go perfectly with these papers. I was able to put the final touch on it today. Hooray! Look at all the gorgeous items that came with this kit this month! Here comes the closeups.

There is a canvas flower in there. I really loved those.

Look at that lovely ribbon and beautiful butterfly. Overexposed with flash.

Look at this cute adorable hangar! and LOVE THE CLOCK!

look at this little key.. and the red doily flower and the button on top!

the beautiful pin that one of the design team members makes each month, thanks Mandy!

loved the papers.

a little better close up of the butterfly

do you see the brick wall.. we got an awesome stamp of a brick wall love it!

Well I got out my Folk Art paints I decided to use the color of Peony.
I love love love the BoBunny line ET CETERA. Just gorgeous!
I got to use Prima clear stamps.
Of course I used my Tim Holtz inks and my new new DISTRESS STAIN : SPUN SUGAR. It mixed well with the Peony Paint!  I loved that clock made by Kaisercraft.
7 Gypsies is the company that made the hangars.
Oh.. I loved the Paper Layers that came from Glitz.. and TERESA COLLINS.. : world traveler trims.. They are perfect with this kit!
I got to use the VINTAJ ARTE METAL... loved those metal pieces. and can you find the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape?
Thanks for looking. I've only just begun to use this fabulous kit this month! Go on over to Scraps of Darkness and see if you can score this kit!

Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment