Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here we are...

David and I watching the Bio Channel... Celebrity Ghost Stories..

Yep scaring ourselves before going to bed.

Sorry I didn't make it to my friend's Halloween party tonight.. Robin. Maybe next year??? I'll be better prepared.

I've been working on a project for my brother.. using the Cricut Craft Room (beta) .. I had the frame picked out and was trying to weld words inside the frame but when I cut it.. it welded like everything and it didn't cut right so I've spend a lot of time today trying to work on his project.. The program takes up a lot of my system resources.. and I've had to reboot several times.. so I put it on pause.. I might try it on my Gypsy... however.. Fancy Frames isn't in the catalog so now I need to update my Gypsy... and it was dead.. well maybe tomorrow. It's a new day. LOL

What have ya'll done this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment