Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Ring Ring

Here's my entry into the Round Robin over at Scraps of Darkness.It's always so cool to see what the ladies come up with.
Here are some closeups:
Super cool blue butterfly..
Now if you notice above there is that super cool blue butterfly. Yes that came from Renea's Shop : My Glitter Coated Life. I used an older Martha Stewart Punch for around the edges and I used the SEPTEMBER KIT: PASSAGES from over at Scraps of Darkness.

Can you see my telephone?

Hey who says telephones have to be in the single digits. LOL.. and the wire.. is really a pink handle from a gift bag. Yep the gift bag tore and I was about to throw it away and then  I was like SURELLLLLLLLY I could use this for something so I went outside and sprayed with my WOOD STAIN SMOOCH that came with the SEPTEMBER KIT: PASSAGES. I think about used it all up though darn it! But hey Tim Holtz little tag/numbers came in handy and yep that round part is painted black and it was the bottom of a box.

gears .. surely there are some in a phone
Ok now aren't those some cool gears?? yep I won those as well from Renea which can be found in her really cute etsy shop : My Glitter Coated Life.  I have a few more gears I get to play with yipee!

paris anyone?
Now the big black frame well its acutally a cut out from the Cricut Cartridge Fancy Frames. and then when I saw the Teresa Collins World Traveler paper  I was like oh look .. that looks like my frame hahahah so I incorporated it.
Thanks for looking and if you want to check out a bit more edgier place steampunk/grunge then check out Scraps of Darkness.

Happy Scrappn

No comments:

Post a Comment