Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Blue

October Sketch Challenge... yep... its that time again.. I came across these photos of David being Blues Clues's dog.. so many cute expressions. I gotta do more with them.
A few new features in this layout. Jen made a tutorial over at SCRAPS OF DARKNESS.. if you click the link it will take you to her video ----> Hearts a Glow Flower Tutorial. I didn't have the feathers so I had to use some alternative items. I plan to make a bigger flower in the future just to see.

Also I got to use my sew easy. I will definitely be playing with this some more. Came across a good deal finally.

I also used my super cool bats made from me .. in the HALLOWEEN SWAP . .from over at Scraps. Thank you Swap partner!! I hope my pics load today. I tried loading pics last night and it wouldn't allow the upload.

This is the HEARTS A GLOW FLOWER MADE FROM JEN'S TUT!

The bats come from the swap.. and the butterfly from Renea's shop!

Mandy's hand made pen. I used ORANGE STICKLES in the middle of the black flower.

Everything here is from THE SOD KIT.. minus the black circle behind the pic.. that was some cardboard box. Here's the final pic:

BLUE!
I was able to used Tim Holt'z limited edition FALL set of distress inks and I just got in the Winter ones and used Iced Spruce.
I loved using the Martha Stewart Scroll Punch heart..

Thanks for looking.
Make sure to stop by SCRAPS OF DARKNESS... and participate in a challenge and get to know the ladies there.
Happy Scrappn

No comments:

Post a Comment