Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Fall --WINNER

Round Robin Time over at Scraps of Darkness.  If you click the link it will take you there.

So basically we scrap the person in front of us. I tried to take an element from each photo and incorporate it into my lo. I love this tree by the airport.. when it turns.. it goes on fire. I happened to stop in the turn lane and hop out to take some photos of it.. one crazy afternoon.

I loved all the elements.

loved the stamp and the big letters

Some Butterflies made for us by one of the great ladies over at SOD
Yes I had to use my MS Scroll Heart Punch

It was neat.. I found these leaves that were included in various kits.. brown, green, orange. I also did some stitching on the scroll heart punch layer strip on the left... the rubons gave me a fit but hey .. like Cheryl says its distressed.

I enjoyed using the various sprays that have been included in the various kits. I also did some masking.. and the Tim Holtz Limited Edition Inks... like.. Ripe Persimmon... and the Sew Easy .. Blanket stitch pattern.

Thanks for looking.. have you seen a tree ablaze... or some incredible fall foliage.

2 comments:

  1. Monica you did an amazing job on this layout! The design with the butterflies is so original and fresh and I just love those colors of fall and your beautiful fall photo!

    ReplyDelete