Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Snow

These were the rules for the OCT - NOV STALKER CHALLENGE:
The Rules:
1. Use at least 50 % Scraps of Darkness product. This can be kit product or store product.
2. Stalk the internet or your files for a black and white image. This does not have to be an artsy photo, it can be one that you have and just change to black and white.
3. Scrap your layout in a black and white or black and cream color scheme. You can have some touches of color, but at least 80 % must be black and white or black and cream.
4. The most important rule of all-HAVE FUN!!

So I wanted it to be simple, clean , stark, silent... all the things I associate with snow. Only his tongue has the color. lol.
Make sure to check out SCRAPS OF DARKNESS .

Used my VIVA DECOR - CREAM PEN on the letters with Black Diamond Stickles


Martha Stewart Snowflake Trim with stickles and bling

yes a little photoshop here

He loves playing in the snow.

I enjoyed using my Viva Decor pens... the Martha Stewart Snowflake Trim.. the Pink Paislee Phantom Halloween Collection Letters.. the black bazzill paper.. the gemstones and the Black Diamond Stickles.

Thanks for looking. What's your favorite memory involving snow?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! The simplicity has such an impact...and that pic...AWESOME!!! I absolutely love this! Going to fave it at sb.com now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Misty! I wasn't sure.. if it was too bare.. but I wanted the simplicity.. to jump out. thank you.

    ReplyDelete