Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Live - Nov RR Entry

Yep.. Round Robin time again over at Scraps of Darkness
I'm so excited.. I got to use my new DUSTY ATTIC .. that I bought here!!
I am also still using the lovvvvvely butterflies  and gears that I won from Renea's awesome site  My Glitter Coated Life.
I also used a new stamp set from KINDERSTAMPO called Grungy Inspiration.

I got my hands on a Zutter finally .. boy it sure worked faster than me doing it by hand.. it was a little louder than  I expected and I had orange paper flying hahahhahahhaha but I realllllllly like it.
I love love that I got to use my Dusty Attic. Well worth the wait! 
It was my son's idea to paint that one piece black that is at the corner of my nephew's picture. I love getting his opinion and including him as much as possible.

My brother, Ariel, took this picture of our nephew while at the park. He was having a good time with this other kid. I love how red it is. He was on an adventure for sure!

Here comes the close ups:

Grungy Inspiration Stamp from KinderStampo!

Renea's lovely treasures, and my DA Gear yippeee

yes I used the new MINI IRON  FOR THE IROCK and my DA hinge!

The black painted DA chippie love it and my stitching!
Live : The final product
I forgot to mention I used my SEW EASY AGAIN.. for the stitching at the top. Still getting the hang of it.  oh oh and I used my new CRICUT ORNAMENTAL IRON 2.. I want to cut and cut! Love it.

Thanks for looking and make sure to check out all the links. Love your comments if you got the time.
Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment