Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Altered Project- LIFE

Ok here I am trying an altered project which was wayyyyyyy out of my comfort zone.There are so many cover ups so thank goodness for flowers and paint! LOL

My inspiration was "Collect Moments" by Drycha

I used my Scraps of Darkness - August kit - Jamaican Sunset.

I was inspired by Frank Garcia at a recent online Prima event to break out my glue gun! It does work fast. How cool!

Here are some pics:

3rd Eye - Drycha - DIAMONDS

Using metal flowers and cut up silver tirm

TH Bauble with painted flowers

Cool charm TH -Elegant Flourish

Look at those cool diamonds

different shot
Used Crackle Accents on the flowers

wow who has thread? lol

Finished Project...

Supplies used --
3rd Eye - Drycha - DIAMONDS - TES-008
Lumiere - HALO BLUE GOLD and BURNT ORANGE  paint
My Minds Eye - Indie Chic
Liquitex - Modeling Paste
Hueys Mask - Chevron
Tim Holtz - Baubles
Liquid Pearls - Peacock
Inkssentials - Crackle Accents
3D ELMERS Glitter Colors - fantastic fun glue
Prima - Velvet Rainbow Vintage ; Lucerne Doodle - Deux
Petaloo-- Premier
MY HOT GLUE GUN -- HOORAY!!

so it was fun to try something new and get all messy ... so there it is.

On to the next adventure.

Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment