Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My FIRST ATC!

Well over at Scraps of Darkness we are trying something new!

Now I did this tag over 2 weeks ago. I've been ill and am still recuperating. However I'm feeling well enough to update my blog!

We are exchanging ATC's for the fun of it! Seriously I was wondering.. how will I fit anything on that dinky small space... but I did. I've included lots of photos so you can see some of the process. I played with chalk inks and my 3rd EYE STAMPS... It turned out to be a whole lot of fun! I also already miss it. I wonder if I need to make double. haha I also took some pics of it indoors and outdoors and so some might seem like duplicates but I am trying to make sure the color comes thru. It is a very colorful card. I also just love closeups! That Tim Holtz button is just gorgeous! Ok be prepared for lots of shots of my first ATC. I was so excited to get Ms. Kathy in Alaska. She is just wonderful! I hope she enjoys the card as much as I enjoyed making it.
an INDOOR VIEW... also first time to use my TAG MAKER! WAY COOL EASY

All inked up with Chalk Inks.. some Melissa Frances rubons..


Trying to use PUFFY PAINT on Washi Tape with my 3RD EYE STAMPS.. wasn't working so well.

Modeling paste working properly finally!

 
MY BEAUTIFUL(3rd eye) SUN on my 7 DOTS PAPER!




a different angle

popped up can you see the different WASHI TAPES?

upside down... some song in my head

Outdoors but not so vibrant

I LOVE THIS BUTTON from Tim Holtz

a bit more colorful

Can you see the 2? also the rubon's

My beautiful Sun Tag. last photo I swear!

ahhhhh well there ya have it!
Products used:
3rd Eye Stamps - SUN ; STARS
Tim Holtz Accoutrements
Washi Tapes
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks (HAPPY HOUR COLLECTION) ** purchased from My Craft Channel

I love My Craft Channel. This is where I have found my wonderful Washi Tapes and these Chalking Inks and much more more.

Check out Scraps of Darkness and 3rd Eye today.

Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment