Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scraps of Darkness -- Jamaican Sunset Kit Sketch--- WINNER

*****It won!!!! whew hew.. Thank you!!!!


I finally got to enter into the Monthly sketch. I don't even care if I win.. I Just wanted to enter.. to challenge myself and get something done.
It's a wonderful kit as all of them are!
It's my birthday today the 15th and I plan on scrapping allllllllllll weekend!!
So here are the close ups! Of course I used my FABULOUS WIND CORNER FROM 3RD EYE STAMPS BY DRYCHA!

Gorgeous stamp from 3RD EYE BY DRYCHA - WIND CORNER!

I love all the flowers. My Flourish with a Bling was amazingly vibrant!

I LOVE MANDY'S PIN! I put some twine on it.

I've always wanted to use some Webster's Pages Resin Products!!

ahhhh simple times.
I took this of my cousin at this year's family reunion! The kids had so much fun in the back with the little pool! I hope to use more of this kit to scrap these wonderful times.

LINKS TO CHECK OUT:


Hey Check out Mandy's Etsy shop!!

3RD EYE

SCRAPS OF DARKNESS

Kit Ingredients:

**6 double sided papers from The Scrap Cake's Summer City collection
**4 double sided papers from My Mind's Eye's Indie Chic collection
**The Scrap Cake's Summer City Alphabet
**Studio Calico Huey's Mask - Chevron
**Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Mango Mania Mist
**Webster's Pages Palm Beach Fabric Tickets
**Flourish With a Bling Jasmine Teal Laser Flourish
**My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron "grow" border stickers
**My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron "Time" die cut title
**My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Ginger "Travel" Garland
**Prima Velvet Rainbow - Vintage Flowers
**1 yard of Webster's Pages Aqua Waters Ric Rac trim
**A fabulous new sketch by Suepup, created just for our Jamaican Sunset kit




Happy Birthday to me. I'm so happy to be scrapping on my birthday.. with smelly George at my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment