Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

~Scraps of Elegance~ OMG -*WINNER

Once you see David's face you'll realize.. the OMG!
I used my lovely SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE kit to follow the sketch.  AND IT WON!!! YAHOO! THANK YOU

Now of course I tried to emboss my 3rd Eye Santa.. but .. it didn't pop like I wanted... He's hidden on the page. lol well I actually tried twice and found out .. it was glitter not embossing powder.. hey I didn't know it was some old bottle in a zip lock bag with no labels or words. hahahahha always experimenting..
Enjoy the pics. I loved using my Fabscraps chippie.



3rd Eye TES-044 / Martha Stewart Punch Sunburst


PETALOO VELVET BERRY PICKS-BLUES

using my Sil Cameo  font is Christmas

My beautiful butterfly from Renea! Bo Bunny Powder Mtn



FabScraps covered with Beaded Peonies from Petaloo

Tried using my gelatos on a mask
ok here's the finished product






So wonder what he got...

THE WWE CAME TO TOWN. That's right I got front row seats and got to see the Hardy boy... The R super star... Umaga... and more! Too bad Cena wasn't there.. .but we sure got an eyeful. That was a fun night shared with my brother Jon.
I loved using my Kaisercraft papers and Graphic 45 and the BoBunny line is fantastic.
I used a couple of Martha's punches .. the newest on is called Sunburst.

Thank you CATHI O'NEILL FOR THE FLOURISH!

Products Used:
3rd Eye Stamps - Santa TES-044 
Kaisercraft: Turtle Dove - Partridge  and Swans
Gelatos - Red
Graphic 45 - January Foundation - Place in Time
Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Desert Moon Turquoise
Prima Flowers - Gillian Coffee
FabScraps - Fleur Corner Swirl
Petaloo - Beaded Peonies Small, Velvet Berry Picks - Blues
Bo Bunny - Powder Mountain Chipboard Stickers and Jewels ( I want more of this!)
Martha Stewart Punch - Sunburst


HAPPY NEW YEAR  and as always

HAPPY SCRAPPN!

No comments:

Post a Comment