Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Round Robin Time over at Scraps of Darkness!

Round Robin time!
This time I'm playing  over at Scraps of Darkness. I followed the fabulous Sarah! Her layout is here.

Here are some closeups. In this photo I was trying to get close to show you the pink netting underneath the layers. I had some wonderful Prima Metal Vintage Trinkets.. from the Sunrise To Sunset Collection.



Tim Holtz piece on top of the Prima flowers

a little twine

Brought out my Cricut for these badboys!

The final product.
Now the picture was an accident.. I accidentally loaded the paper wrong... that's what I get for being in a hurry! However I thought the pic came out kind of cool so I went with it and cut into .. a loose 3rds.
I hadn't used my Cricut in a while so it was nice to just pop in the cart and cut!

Supplies used:
Glitz Design Sunshine in my soul birds -SS0717
"         "        Sunshine in my soul ledger - SS0731
Bo Bunny -Anthem Celebration (fabulous collection this year!)
Authentique - Dignity
Bo Bunny Weekend Market Study
7 Dots Wonderland Spades and Clubs
CRICUT -BASE CAMP
Prima:
Mask - 560911; Flowers-Metalique Iron; Vintage Trinkets -Sunrise Sunset; Decorative Wood Embellishments - Clocks ; Lightbulbs
Tim Holtz Accoutrements
Art Anthology -Cinammon Toast Spray
Golden Gesso, Beacon Fabric-Tac, TH Scissors, Scotch ATG

Thank you for your visit and comments.
Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment