Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wishes

Happy Sunday Folks!

It was my day to post something for Paper Temptress. They do happen to have a sale going on right now of their special Columns Paperline and Vellum Papers. Click here to check out their special.

I also used this layout with a Round Robin that I am participating in over at Scrap That! It's always so much fun lifting from the wonderful girls before me. Click here to see my inspiration over at Scrap That!

Here are some close ups:
This was cut with the Cameo. I used the Lustre paper.

Blue Stripe Vellum with Pale Pink Vellum cut flower from the Cameo.

A little modeling paste and you can see the Hambly Overlay titled Brocade

Here's the final result:
The pink overlay turned a deep color on the black background. Cool right?

Supplies used:
Paper Temptress: Hambly Overlay : Brocade; Lustre Line, Pink and Blue Stripe Vellum, Basis Cardstock
Silhouette Cameo
Modeling Paste
Lace from stash
Want 2 Scrap pearls
Mini butterflies, butterfly mask

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappn!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, Monica-love the goodies you cut out with the Cameo, and they're so striking on that rich background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This my favorite of things you've done thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite of things you've done thus far. I can imagine this being displayed in anyone's office as a piece of artwork or inspiration.

    ReplyDelete