Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August Scrap That Project #1 Peace

Here is 1 of 3 projects made with the August kit from Scrap That! 
I got to use the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics paper. I loved working with them.

Here you can see the final project.

Here are a few close ups:

I had to add those pearls.. Want 2 Scrap Bling Pearls.. and my 3rd Eye Stamp taking care of the corner:

Altered butterfly that came in the kit.
This is using my Cereal Box Tut. I painted them with Gesso first then embossed them and then kissed them with some ink.  Had to top them off with more pearls.


Some wonderful Dusty Attic Chippie ... gessoed and then stamped with 3rd Eye Stamp.  You can see another 3rd Eye stamp right there in the corner.



Here you can see a bit of masking and modeling paste. I outlined the letters with a marker. 
A little peek a boo lace is shown.

Love my Prima Masks and paste.. with those cool Luxe Circles! Peek a boo clock with pearls.



So there ya have it.
My first project inspired by Gabrielle Pollaco's page which can be found here.
3rd Eye Stamps used:  Meadow Background and Wind Corner

Thank you for looking.
Happy Scrappn

1 comment: