Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August Scrap That! Project #2 -- Dreams

Here is my second project that I was able to make with my August Scrap That! Kit.
It was full of Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic.
My coworker is gracious enough to let me use some of her engagement and wedding photos.
They go so well with the romantic vintage feel of the Maja Design Papers.

Here are a few close ups :

Love the bling and lace! 

a little stencil and Lucky 8 punch.

My 3rd Eye Stamps hard at work.

Altered butterfly and some flowers

Here is the final project:



In the final piece you can see Renee's FANTASTIC BUTTERFLIES.. found her in Etsy shop Here!

Maja Design papers used: 9th of April, 1st of March, 2nd of May, 2nd of April
3rd Eye Stamps: TES-082 HONEYCOMB 4; TES-077L GRIM BUTTERFLY ; TES-014 CHIC CORNER; TES-085 LINES 

Making Memory Alphas;  Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves, Tea Dye, Dusty Concord,
Luxe Circles, Lucky 8 punch.

So thanks for looking!
Happy Scrappn

1 comment: