Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paper Temptress Leather Tag

Hi again!

Here we are checking out some more awesome paper from Paper Temptress.

Now we're focusing on some Leather paper available in the store. I love this look.!!! I chose the Leather Sampler package because of all the available colors. It's so hard to choose just one. Click here to check out the sampler.

Here are a few close ups:

3rd Eye Stamp TES-004 (LILA)

TEXTUREZ -PATINA

DISTRESS GLITTER

Now the awesome background that I inked on with my Powder Puff Chalk Inks was using my new StencilGirl Stencils. They are so way cool. I'm just experimenting with them. Check out StencilGirl.

Here's the final product. I tried to keep it rather bare so that you could see the Leather paper which is our focus currently.



Supplies Used :
Paper Temptress: Leather Paper
3rd Eye Stamp: Lila TES-004
StencilGirl Stencil SC-08-13
Tim Holtz Tag; Distress Ink -Salty Ocean; Distress Glitter-Tumbled Glass , Peeled Paint;
Powder Puff Chalk Ink: Pink Cheeks, Green with Envy, Tahiti
Shimmerz -Texturez - Patina

No comments:

Post a Comment