Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A few of my favorite die cut projects

In this first one, it's my favorite attempt at a Tim Holtz tag, he's a hero for sure. I used his die the leaves and branches for this.


This one features my son opening a present that he had wanted. I cut the letters OMG and the stars from my Silhouette Cameo and the flourish is a Cheery Lynn Die that I now own:



In this next one it's in tribute to my late Uncle Marvin, I used my Sil. Cameo to cut out the words white feather and the flourishes along the left side. I liked how they almost looked like hearts:


This one I used the Cheery Lynn die flourish again to complete the layout:


This one I used my Sil Cam to cut out the beautiful butterfly as shown below:


These next two I used my Heartfelt Creations Dies and made it into the Semi-finalist round. How cool:



In this next layout I used my Sil Cameo and my Heartfelt Creation dies :



In this layout I did another combo of Heartfelt Creation dies and some flourishes and butterfly from my Sil. Cameo:

In this layout I used various flourishes cut from my Sil Cameo:

In this DT project I used some new dies I got from my local store to make this card, I believe these are Memory Box:



In this next one I used some of the new dies from the local store as accents, Memory Box:



In this layout I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the numbers:


This next one is one of my favorite cuts from my which is the giant floral frame on the left and I also cut the flowers out of vellum from the Cameo, also DT work.:

These are just a few examples of my projects using die cuts in their various forms. I didn't realize I had so many and I had to stop so this post wouldn't go on and on.
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment