Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Door Hanger 1st Project for 3rd DT

My first DT post for 3rd Eye. How exciting!!!
Are you looking for a little something different for your Christmas decorations? I had bought a door hanger a while back and when I saw my new stamps and chipboard I knew they would be a perfect match! I love snowflakes of all varieties. 3rd Eye products to the rescue!!! Check out the 3RD EYE STORE for so many wonderful chippes and more!



I painted the wooden hanger with the metallic rub and then  I stamped some snowflakes on some pretty silver paper. I also had to include Renea Bouquets Butterfly which is just splendid. Check our her Etsy shop.





From this close up you can see this beautiful snowflake chipboard. I put Inka Gold Metallic rub- Silver and then topped it off with a little bling. You can also see one of the flair buttons there right above.  You can find these snowflakes in the 3RD EYE STORE.














This snowflake I heat set some Shimmerz Enamelz on my pretty little snowflake. You can see some of the stamping underneath.










Here you can see the stamps a little better. I also included the stars and inked them in various colors and used some stickles. You can also see another beautiful flair button. Hurry on over to the 3RD EYE STORE and check out these snowflakes.







I am not able to hang a wreath on my front door but this little guy fits perfectly. I'm so happy to have something so festive and pretty to hang on my front door! Now what could you make with these snowflake stamps, chipboard and badges?



Thank you for stopping by. Hope you found some inspiration. Check out the 3rd Eye store today.
Happy Scrappn!

Products used:
  




No comments:

Post a Comment