Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

ROCK STEADY... RR entry for SOD

I had forgotten that I had signed up for the RR over at Scraps of Darkness back in October for the November round. Luckily everyone needed an extension so I was able to contribute my entry. Hooray!! I used my JULY kit of the month Gypsy Summer. Papers used were Graphic 45- Bohemian Bazaar and My Mind's Eye - Collectable Collection.

Here are a few close ups:

In this photo I used my heat embossing powder from Close To My Heart : Sunny Yellow and my 3rd Eye Stamp - Rose.



In the above photo ... I used my EXCLUSIVE StencilGirl  Stencil... and my awesome LAVA RED  InkaGold Metallic Rub! It worked beautifully with this stencil.

 
Using another EXCLUSIVE StencilGirl Stencil from the month of October;this time using Lime Green InkaGold Metallic Rub.  


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my Graphic 45 paper to make this butterfly and the round circle image behind the photo and topped off the butterfly with Stickles. I also used Heidi Swapp Color Shine : Black Velvet on this cardboard as well as several Gelatos.



I just got these letters from my friend Margaret!! Thank you! I've loved my Tim Holtz Industrial Stickers.

Here is the final  layout:




The subject is Jamie and her dog RockSteady. Melissa Mann Photography.

Products used:
3rd Eye Stamp: TES-20

Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar
My Mind's Eye Collectable Collection
Tim Holtz Industrial Stickers - Thank you Margaret Hoffman
InkaGold Metallic Rub - lava red and lime green ( my new loves with stencils)
Close To My Heart Embossing Powder - Sunny Yellow

They are taking signups currently over at Scaps of Darkness in this thread. Tons of fun to play.

Thanks for stopping by and as always HAPPY SCRAPPN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment