Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Paper Temptress - Snowflake

Hello Crafters

Today's my day up on the Paper Temptress Blog.
The piece I'm showing today is the first half. The rest of the project can be seen when it goes live on my blog on Friday.
The focus on this piece is Snowflake.
I am using the Laser Lustre package to make these pieces. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the scalloped circles and cut the letters with this pretty font that had snowflakes embedded into the letters.

In the close up you can see the two different Lustre papers I used.


In these next 2 close ups you can see my 3rd Eye Snowflake Badge and stamp and my Viva Decor Metallic Rubs on my StencilGirl Snow Storm stencil.





Look out below! :)



In the above you can see what I cut on the Cameo focusing on my Paper Temptress Specialty Papers. Paper Temptress papers can help you with any project you come across.
Check out the Paper Temptress store today!

Supply list:
Paper Temptress  Lustre Package
StencilGirl Snow Storm Stencil 
3rd Eye Snowflake Badge TEBS007 and Crystal SnowflakesStamp - TES-183
Distress Ink : Ice Spruce

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment