Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tag Swap 1st one

Well over at Scraps of Darkness we are also doing a Tag Swap!

I drew Elena's name for my first draw.

I was so inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 tags.. for the month of August.. which you can view here.

Here are some close ups followed by the tag I will be sending to Ms. Elena.








supplies: craft sheet, distress ink/antique linen/vintage photo/walnut stain/victorian velvet/, distress stains/victorian velvet, ink blending tool, felt, paint dabber/pool, archival ink, distress embossing ink, black embossing powder, heat tool, perfect pearls mist/heirloom gold, #8 manila tag, mister; crinkle ribbon, baubles, wire pin, keys, CTMH stamps; kraft core; tattered pinecone die, mini leaf and branch die, book covers texture fade, on the edge die/plaque & postage,; stamp set cms#137 , paper distresser; glue gun; foam tape


I hope she likes it. I loved doing this. I really really like how it turned out.
Thanks for looking.
Happy Scrappn

I hope to mail this to her this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment