Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Round Robin over at Scraputante

I do enjoy Round Robins.
Over at Scraputante's Facebook I got to follow to fabulous ladies.
I got to use my favorite butterfly 3rd Eye stamps and some hex looking stamps from Close To My Heart they were called Honeycomb Flair.  I got to use a really cool overlay from Crate Paper and it really added to the butterfly pic. I was at my brother's birthday party and a butterfly landed on my mom's shoulder.  I was really pleased at the colors and how this turned out. Thanks for looking.

TES-076 BUTTERFLY - 3RD EYE STAMP

3RD EYE STAMP - TES-076L BUTTERFLY LARGE and Viva Decor Pearl Pens

ZVA CREATIVES bought from Scraputante's store

a little Prima vine which I just love


Supplies used:
3rd Eye stamps - TES-076 BUTTERFLY, TES-076L BUTTERFLY LARGE 3rd Eye blog here
Glitz papers -Sunshine in my soul rays (from Scraps of Darkness kit)
cheesecloth
Crate Paper -DIY SHOP - Overlays
Distress Ink = Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo
Zva Creative = bought at Scraputantes' store here
Close to my heart =C1537 Honeycomb Flair

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment