Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Carver and his moments ---WINNER!!!

UPDATE! Tied for first place with Ms. Pat!! eeeeek 2 winners GOTTA LOVE IT. Thank you!

It was Round Robin time over at Scraps of Darkness. I was inspired by Kathy and Kim. 

I used some papers from my SOD kits. I think this came out of my Rustic Kit.
Here are some closeups:

The first close up I'm showing off my Stencil Girl Stencil. It's from the exclusive September Stencil Set. 




Below I used a mask that came in the kit with some Texturez. I love that cute little red clothespin. I wanted to tie it in with what Janell was wearing.


My ManorHouse Flower! 


A little Dusty Attic sprayed with Industrial Chic : 


Here is the final project: 



This was taken a little while ago and Carver sure loves books. It is so much fun watching him grow up. You can always feel the love of his parents Casey and Janell.

Supplies used:
Farm House Country Kitchen Alberta
Stencil Girl Stencil
Authentique Natural Enchancements and Native
Dustic Attic 
Prima Flowers
Manorhouse Flowers
Prima mask

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Monica, love all your details! I need that Industrial Chic...well looking at my shelf of mists...maybe I don't! But I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Monica! Good luck on the RR!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete