Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness~ Ellen

Just loving this June Kit.
Sadly  Ellen died this last Tuesday. She was 60 years old and had been at the Little Rock Zoo since 1954. Little did we know she would die so soon after our visit.
Thank you Margaret my Close To My Heart Consultant. I was able to use a little Journaling piece.  The official title is Journaling Spots - Journey.
I was also able to use my new VIVA DECOR PEARL PENS! Love those things. However  I did have an accident. I was trying to squeeze out the blue... and it blew the top off and blue pearl goop flew everywhere sooo.. if you happen to notice some blue spots.. yep its from the explosion.. and it did get on my shorts and ruined them. I put some oxy clean spot remover on my shorts and immediately washed them however they are forever stained. Oh well. LOL. Here are some close ups... so you can see those pearl pens. :-) Ok I did use some Tim Holtz Liquid pearls however Michaels only carries the one set. I played with some tissue tape as well.




I used magenta Viva Decor  Pearl Pen around the punch work design.
Ok finished product below.. RIP Ellen.




I've enjoyed the BoBunny Zoology line, and the Prima flowers and vintage trinkets. The elephant sits on the negative of the frame I used in the last LO which I cute from Cricut Potpourri Basket.
I have a few more pictures I want to work on with the zoo line. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment