Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sneak Peek time.. Scraps of Darkness Round Robin

Yep I'm trying something new!
I've never participated in a Round Robin before.
I'm having to follow a super fabulous artist.. and put my spin on it. well good luck with that. ha !
It's due Monday and I"m so proud  I finished it up and photographed it in plenty of time! Hooray.
This month's kit over at Scraps of Darkness is the Marrakesh Express Kit.
Yeah Gorgeous colors!
Now this is a sneak peek of what I've done and will post the full pic on Monday. Now that this is done I'm off to do the July Sketch Challenge at Scraps of Darkness




I also used the stamp set titled FAITH from Pink by Design.
I also used my Viva Decor pens successfully this time without splattering myself or my page. Hooray!
Thanks for looking. Happy Scrappn!

No comments:

Post a Comment